Monday 15 June 2020

CAFE ELEVEN IS OPENING TODAY - for takaways & supplies

Dear Blogger

Message from Karen at Cafe Eleven.

The cafe is now open for takeaway only. Government guidelines don't allow me to have people sit in just yet. 
I will be putting my customers safety above everything so you can be confident in visiting for takeaway 
refreshments. A hand sanitizer will be provided just inside the door and I ask that everyone coming in uses this.  I have ordered floor stickers and a screen for the counter to aid with social distancing, though these haven't arrived yet! Please observe the 2 m rule.  Unfortunately the toilet facilities will not be available to customers.   
I am also stocking some 'supplies' such as fresh bakery bread, milk, hopefully some fruit and veg and some basic
groceries. I can build on this if the demand is there.  Please be patient as we all get used to the new way of doing things