Saturday 26 October 2019

An opportunity to break into Amateur Dramatics in later life

Dear Blogger

Message from Pam Johnson, Trefonen. - CONTACT:-  PamJohnson.99@googlemail.com

While continuing to be a member and supporter of the LADS I feel the time is right for me to set up a new theatre project.

I wish to explore some new ideas, new venues, different ways of working and offer opportunities to anyone not involved in a production elsewhere.  There will not be a fixed base.

I will be working under the name of STAGE FIVE.  Why?

An allusion to the fifth stage of life in the ôAll the WorldÆs a Stageö speech from As You Like It û the æolderÆ person. 

I am one of those and there are many of us to whom I hope to offer, though not exclusively, chances to take part in various productions/events.

This feels like the fifth stage in my drama journey.

I canÆt find another company called that which is handy!

If you would like to be on my mailing list please be so kind as to reply to this email û just saying Yes or No will suffice.

If I do not receive a response I will assume that you do not wish to be on the list.

The first production will be in 2020.  Exciting times!