Saturday 30 May 2020

Centrury Club virtual draw

Dear Blogger

Message from Colin Case.

In case you can`t see the square with all the squiggles on it, I have also attached it as a JPG

Ground-breaking Century Club Draw for May!

On Monday 1st June I shall be making the Draw on-line via Zoom using a Random Number Generator in the Cloud somewhere! This gives me zero control of the outcome - the nearest I can get to getting other people to make the draw in public. The Zoom address is shown below, so join me if you like to see I don't cheat! As if I would. Just click on the link in the invitation. I will set the Cloud Thing to draw 5 numbers because it is possible for the same number to be drawn twice - like rolling a dice twice. Obviously only the first three different numbers attract a prize! :) :)

 

Colin Case is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Century Club Zoom Meeting

Time: Jun 1, 2020 11:00 AM London

Join Zoom Meeting by clicking this link – you might need to install the Zoom Cloud Meeting App on some devices.

 

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4111746195?pwd=OHFRNFJtaWZrbkFGQ1pieVkvVE9KZz09

Meeting ID: 411 174 6195

Password: 4qERTU

 

And here is a QR code that you can scan with your smartphone to join:-

 

A close up of text on a white surface

Description automatically generated

 

 

 

Colin Case    B.E.M.

Tel:    +44 1939 260 628

Mob:  +44 7860 904 006

VOIP: +44 1939 328 243

www.ruytonxitowns.org .uk