Saturday 6 July 2024

Yamaha baby grand piano

Dear Blogger

Message from Lisa Michaud who is offering her late husband`s Yamaha Piano for free.

I do not know Lisa Michaud, she is not on the mailing list so I don`t know where she lives or anything about her.

She has written:-
 "It was last tuned sometime last year before he passed. She's about 3 years old and in an impeccable condition. I'm relocating to France next two weeks.

The Piano is currently in storage in Preston, UK with the movers I employed to move my properties from my house. I can forward you the movers' contact details to enable you to contact them. The movers can deliver anywhere. However, I will not be responsible for the cost of delivering the piano to you. However, the movers' rates are reasonably affordable".

Yamaha Baby Grand Piano CG1 model, dimentions 161cm by 149cm

Contact lfmichaud64@outlook.com