Tuesday 13 August 2024

A customer`s review of our local pub.

Dear Blogger

Message from Andy Snell, Ruyton

 I would just like to recommend to everyone our family run community pub…'The Dog'. 
After a fairly disappointing run of changes of landlords/ ladies and owners over the last 
couple of years we have at last got ourselves a proper family run, community welcoming local pub. We went again today for lunch which was just superb…tasty and generous and experienced nothing but a  friendly welcome and everyone there could not have done more to make our visit a total joy. It therefore gives me total delight to recommend the dog to everyone.  
Thankyou,  
Andy
That seems to be the response I get from my B&B customers as well.
Yoland - but I can`t just get rid of hundreds of year of The Talbot Inn so call the pub 
The Talbot Dog!
Yoland