Thursday 5 September 2013

Spreading hay on the Bridge Field

Message from Clive Dean.

My worst fears have come true! The hay bales (big round bales held together with baler twine)  will be delivered tomorrow morning (Friday) and I am away on leave from tonight until Monday night. Just found out half an hour ago!

 

So….. I’m afraid it is up to you volunteers….. if you can turn up tomorrow evening from 4pm I will try to get a colleague to come along and help but I can’t make any promises. It’s not a technical operation. Cut the baler twine and spread the hay over the hay meadow parts of the site. Sometimes it can be difficult pulling the bales apart.

If you can’t make it tomorrow evening then just turn up over the weekend and continue the process if there are still bales left.

You might want to email each other to say what is or has been done.

Really sorry I can’t do any more.

Thanks, 

Clive
--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626