Monday 16 March 2020

CANCELLED - Little Ness Craft Club & Astronomical Society

Dear Blogger

Message from Karen Smith, Little Ness

CANCELLED

We have decided to cancel Craft Club on the 2nd & 4th Mondays of the month at Little Ness village hall for the foreseeable future.  We want our crafters to stay safe and healthy in these difficult times and we look forward to welcoming them back in the future.  I'll be in touch with a start date as soon as I have one.  If anyone wishes to contact me regarding the club, my number is 07432 092447.

CANCELLED Little Ness Astronomical Society

In light of the uncertainty and confusion surrounding the response that societies and groups should take, I have sought council from a range of SAS members.

We are fully aware of our responsibilities and wish to be pro-active in our response while maintaining safety to both members and the community.  I have therefore decided to cancel meetings at Rodington Village Hall and Little Ness Village.  It appears that many events are being reviewed and cancelled with our lecture at Shrewsbury School being an early casulty.  I will continue to monitor national and local advice and keep you informed.  In the meantime if you have any querries then please contact me at sjsdrayton@gmail.com 

For and on behalf of Steve Szwajkun ~ Chairman of Shropshire Astronomical Society.