Monday 28 December 2020

Mysterious parcel delivery

Dear Blogger

Question from Hazel Yates - lucky lady got a parcel, but I didn`t.  Can anyone explain, or is it a dark secret.

Good afternoon Yoland

Just before Christmas a very kind lady delivered a wrapped gift box for me while I was out with a tag to say it was from our local council, church and members of the Ruyton community (I think - sadly it has become detached and misplaced).

I was very touched by this act of thoughtfulness and kindness in these difficult times and wanted to thank the organisers in person but they had not identified a single point of contact on the gift so I am unable to make anything other than a general thank you.

Do you know more about this scheme Yoland? Can you tell me who the organisers are so that I may thank them?

Best

Hazel