Saturday, 1 August 2026

Dressmaking classes at Cliffe Crafts

Dear Blogger

Message from Jo at Cliffe Crafts - delayed due to all Hotmail addresses being blocked earlier this week.

Organising sessions in the summer holidays is always very difficult. However I have been asked for a sewing / dressmaking class. I know I have some awesome sewers amongst you so I am proposing the following. I have Saturday 15th August available and it will be a combined beginner's / improvers session. The beginners will make a patchwork fabric basket and the improvers will be working on a dressing gown/robe. I will provide the materials for the beginners which you will need to pay for in cash on the day.. The dressing gown/robe material requirements I will issue in a separate email. As normal I will restrict the numbers on the session to 5 or 6. I will request a minimum donation of £10 towards the Lingen Davis Cancer Support fund. Materials for the beginners will be another £10. Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to join us.
Many thanks 
Jo