Sunday 14 September 2014

3 Parishes Augumn Newsheet

Message from Jenny Baker - Three Parishes Autumn News-Sheet attached.

24th September    Group Welcoming Service for Revd. Lucinder Burns, 7.30pm at St. John the Baptist Church, Ruyton XI Towns.

Dear Parishioners
I am really excited that I have been called to be your Curate-in-Charge with a view to becoming your Vicar next summer when Adrian and I would move into the Vicarage. I have already had a very warm welcome from all I have met in passing and I have sensed the community spirit that pervades these rural parishes.

I want both to listen to your story and find out what you are looking for from your local church so will hopefully be able to visit some of you in the next few months. You are already in my prayers and I am also asking God to equip me to serve you to the best of my ability as we journey together in worship and ministry.

God bless you all,
Lucinda Burns



--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626  Yo's blog: http://yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk