Friday 14 October 2016

Enterprising young man looking for work

Message from Joshua Olufsen - with permission from his mother.  Please contact Yoland in the first instance.

Hello i'm currently living in the Ruyton area and participating in the Duke of Edinburgh's award with my school. I have to complete 3 months of volunteering work for 1 hour a week and i was struggling to find things to do in my area. i was wondering weather you have any suggestions or could offer me any links to work in the area. I am 15 years old and can do any hours after school (including weekends)

Kind regards,

Joshua Olufsen

--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B & Garden, Ruyton XI Towns nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  Tel:  01939 261 121  brownhill@eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.co.uk www.eleventowns.org uk  www.eleventowns.com  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club - www.ShACC-uk.org  MAILING LIST  for Ruyton XI Towns area  Yo`s blog:  http://Yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk