Tuesday 13 September 2016

First Aid course

I must apologise for holding up your messages, we are in the process of changing to a SMPT server Mailing List and all sorts of glitches have cropped today.  I am doing my best to send out notices in order of when they came in.  Please bear with me.

Apologies from Yoland

Message from Llinos Evans, The Cross.

I'm organising a paediatric first aid course in the village   It will focus on paediatric first aid however It will also cover adult basic life support too     Stuart will be delivering the training on Sat 19 nov at Ruyton village Hall     Please message me if your interested - bookings need to be confirmed and paid in advance please   (No later than 30 of October so plenty of time time to plan!)     Such peace of mind doing such a course     Stuart has kindly given a reduced rate at a Very reasonable price of £35 pp instead of £60 and coming back specially to deliver the course     If you could please either email me on llinosevans@yahoo.co.uk or message me on fb     Thank you all 😊

--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B & Garden, Ruyton XI Towns nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  Tel:  01939 261 121  brownhill@eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.co.uk www.eleventowns.org uk  www.eleventowns.com  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club - www.ShACC-uk.org  MAILING LIST  for Ruyton XI Towns area  Yo`s blog:  http://Yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk