Friday 7 January 2022

Yoga Classes at Nesscliffe & Baschurch

Message from Polly Roberts, Nesscliffe.


Yoga classes


               Wednesdays 10 to 11.30 am and Thursdays 6 to 7.30 pm in Victoria room,                Ruyton


               New Classes in Restorative yoga (relaxing and therapeutic) coming to local                areas including to Baschurch Village Hall on Saturday, 19th February 2022                10.30 to 12.00 (also a monthly afternoon restorative will be held at          Nesscliffe Village Hall)


              


About classes with Yoga Kind


    - Teacher details:  over 30 years' experience, qualified


    - Inclusive approach


    - Some demonstration, a lot of individual help given with sensitivity


    - Purpose of the class: to gain strength and flexibility, concentration, clarity,      bringing peace, relaxation, focus, good health (physical, emotional, spiritual) 


About me:  I started to attend yoga classes when I was 25.  I have practised Iyengar and generic hatha yoga and over the years, have enjoyed practising physical poses and inversions, breathing exercises and relaxation.  I have experienced long-lasting benefits (physical, mental etc.) from keeping on with my practice, having yoga in my life has helped me to cope with day to day life!  I'd love to share the benefits with you! 


Do come along and enrich your life with yoga.


Polly


Contact details:


Website:  yogakind.uk


Mobile:  07951 477270


Email: polly@yogakind.uk