Tuesday 8 March 2022

Flicks in the Sticks `Spencer` 16 March

Message from Jenny Ruck, Myddle Flicks in the Sticks.

Starting up Flicks in the Sticks again at Myddle Village Hall was a difficult decision to make but we had a reasonable turn-out for Summerland but not so good for Cruella. Both are very good films, however, the weather on the evening of Cruella was 'cruel', cold wet and windy!

We are doing refreshments again, tea, coffee, wine beer, and snacks which will be available before the film starts and in the interval.

'Spencer'  is being shown on Wednesday 16th March at 7.30 pm. I will send you a poster with the details albeit very late and I know too late for your publications.

The film for April 20th Wednesday will be The Green Knight and I will send you the poster as soon as I get it. I think this will be the last one for this season as the nights are getting too light. I will, however, confirm this.

Please would you let me know if there are any changes to your contact details so I can, if necessary, update our files.

Kind regards,

Jenny R

On behalf of Myddle Village Hall, Flicks in the Sticks.

PS 'Spencer' poster to follow