Friday 24 March 2023

Local taxi service - very limited

LOCAL TAXI SERVICES

I have looked through both West Felton and Baschurch newsletters but have not found any taxis listed.  The only really local man appears to be this one recommended by Chris Balmer

My next door neighbour at Stanwardine runs a taxi service - he's v good. (Ops PGL)

Anthony Wright Hughes 07415745540

Another one, recommended by Maria Baptista, but he lives in Ford, which is about the same distance as Oswestry

Wayne 07944733279

When I needed a taxi to collect guests from Gobowen Station to Ruyton, this one was very accommodating when times were changed due to train cancellations.

Oswalds Cars 01691 596 596

I am sorry I have been so long in sorting this taxi problem out - wouldn`t someone like to start up a new business in Ruyton or Baschurch?!

Yoland