Monday 2 September 2024

Booka Bookshop - In Conversation with Miranda Hart

Dear Blogger

Message from Booka Bookshop, Oswestry.

Booka Bookshop Presents...

Tues 22nd October, 7.00pm at The Pavilion Suite,
Chester Racecourse

Join much loved comedian, writer and actress Miranda Hart, 'in conversation', on her new book I Haven't Been Entirely Honest with You.

A note from Miranda:

''Hello to you, I am really looking forward to coming to Chester Racecourse (surely we need to gallop?!) to discuss my new book I Haven't Been Entirely Honest With You.  You can ask me anything you like but basically, I have had an unexpectedly difficult decade – there have been surprising joys, but also challenging lows. I am honest about those in the book, because what I discovered in the difficult times were my, what I call, treasures. Practical tools, values, ways, answers researched from some great scientists, neuroscientists, therapists, sociologists (all the 'ists') out there, that have led to a sense of freedom, joy, peace and physical recovery from illness I never would have thought possible.

There are a few fun stories along the way too – we will have a laugh, my dear reader chum. Oh, and I couldn't possibly say if there is a love story in it . . . (There is - shush) Exciting! As I say, happy to discuss all when I see you!''

Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to see one of Britain's most loved entertainers as she discusses her journey from illness to recovery sharing wisdom and humour as only Miranda can.

Further Information
01691 662244 | hello@bookabookshop.co.uk | Message via social media