Monday 6 January 2014

MJPA Hire Ltd

Another entry for the Ruyton and district Business Directory.  All these entries will be in the Directory which I hope to send out at the end of February - but I need a lot more businesses, what about chimney sweeps, hairdressers, all those dressmakers ........??


MJPA HIRE LTD I hire out mini diggers dumpers Wacker plates etc .
 I also do groundworks from site clearance, house footings, concrete slabs, drainage  or any digger jobs taken on


Mike Arthur
Little Nessd
07976261174
mjpaltd@gmail.com

Do you know of any businesses near you?  Please ask them to contact me to go on the Ruyton and District Business Directory.
--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626