Wednesday 1 February 2017

Newspapers - Ruyton Post Office and Shop

Message from Joanne at Ruyton Post Office & shop.

May I take this opportunity to apologise for the shop not offering papers. This I due to my resignation as a partner from the business as I have not been privy any control of it since Feb 2015. Contrary to what Mr Caren had informed customers I did instruct Smith News to transfer the account to him. Please see attached   Once again many apologies   Joanne  

--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B & Garden, Ruyton XI Towns nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  Tel:  01939 261 121  brownhill@eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.co.uk www.eleventowns.org uk  www.eleventowns.com  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club - www.ShACC-uk.org  MAILING LIST  for Ruyton XI Towns area  Yo`s blog:  http://Yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk