Friday 31 January 2020

Local author`s book, Diary of a Mid-life Cyclist

Dear Blogger

Message from Jane Cullen, Baschurch.

Diary of a Mid-Life Cyclist

If youÆve ever fancied doing something out of the ordinary, or setting yourself a challenge, then æDiary of a Mid-Life CyclistÆ by Jane Cullen might be the book for you!

Baschurch-resident Jane, has written an account of her recent exploits on a bicycle, including last year riding the length of France with her husband û passing through the pretty town of Giat (twinned with Baschurch!) on the way. Jane writes:

"Seven years ago, I was a pretty ordinary 40-something, who found herself astride a bicycle for the first time in years, for a charity bike ride. It was such an amazing experience that I vowed there and then I would cycle LandÆs End to John OÆGroats, and once I completed that, I set my sights on cycling the length of France. In between the 2 rides, life got in the way, so my adventures ended up 5 years apart, but I was so moved by the sense of achievement, and the beauty of the scenery (especially through France), that I felt compelled to write it all down. I wanted to share my experiences, saddle sores and all, in the hope that anyone reading my book might realise that if I can do it, almost anyone can! "

DIARY OF A MID-LIFE CYCLIST is available on Amazon in Kindle e-book and paperback.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Diary-Mid-Life-Cyclist-Jane-Cullen-ebook/dp/B07ZKX3DVZ/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=