Monday 13 January 2014

BUSINESS DIRECTORY - I need more entries please

Hi Yoland
Please can you enter me on your business directory.

'Chimes Cakes'
Web Site:  www.ChimesCakes.co.uk
email : gillian.sturgess@chimescakes.co.uk
Face Book : Chimes Cakes
01691 611811
Based in West Felton
Bespoke cakes and cupcakes for all occasions by international Gold Medallist.


Big thanks, its a great idea. I like to keep things local when I can.
------------------

COME ON - there must be loads more businesses in the area so let`s be having you.

                        THIS IS FREE ADVERTISING!!
                 That means your business and what it has to offer
                      is sent round nearly 200 names in the area

                AT NO COST - NO MONEY - YOU DON`T HAVE TO PAY

I don`t know to make it any clearer.  
I will be sending out the list at the end of February.

Yoland
--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626