Wednesday 12 November 2014

Beth`s progress in Senegal

Message from Claire Vuckovic about her daughter Beth.

BETH IN SENEGAL

I thought I should update you and all who supported Beth so magnificently in her fundraising for her year volunteering in Senegal.     I can report that she seems very happy with her host family in Joal and seems to have adapted to living in a very different culture with amazing ease, to the point that she never thought to mention that they have to get up in the small hours to fill their water bucket while the water to the house is on, or go to the well the next day and carry it back!     She is billeted with another volunteer Charlotte and seem very well matched and are getting on well together, just as well as they are pretty much together day and night.     I can highly recommend following her exploits and growing menagerie on her blog bethinsenegal.wordpress.com    Thank you again for all your support, not only with the fundraising but in enquiring after her progress and letting me show you my photos!    Claire Vuckovic  Sent from my iPad


--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626  Yo's blog: http://yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk