Sunday 17 June 2018

Please can you help?

Message from Nicky Hey, Weston Lullingfields.

I am wondering if you could help me please. My 16 year old son is due to undertake some work experience at Mitchell Mazda, Cheshire Oaks, from Monday 23rd until Friday 27th July. He needs to arrive before 9.00 and, having investigated trains and buses, it is becoming apparent that the number of changes and the timing of transport is making this an almost impossible prospect. I am, therefore, wondering if there is anyone living in the Weston Lullingfields area who travels this journey on a daily basis and would be willing to give him a lift there and back for the week. (He finishes at 5.00 I think - but I can check this). Obviously, I am very happy to pay a contribution to petrol costs.

He also needs overalls for the valeting  side of the experience and, again, I am wondering if anyone has some that we could borrow for the week ( it isn't something the his school provides).

--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B & Garden, Ruyton XI Towns nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  Tel:  01939 261 121  brownhill@eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.co.uk www.eleventowns.org uk  www.eleventowns.com  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club - www.ShACC-uk.org  MAILING LIST  for Ruyton XI Towns area  Yo`s blog:  http://Yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk