Tuesday 15 July 2014

Can you help?

Enquiry from David and Karen Rooney who are looking for  a recommended Plumber and Electrician.  PJA Plumbing is the only plumber I have on my list and I have no Electricians so do let me and David & Karen who has served you well in the past so I can add them to the list.

Yoland
PLUMBING






pja Plumbing & Heating Paul Abercrombie enquiries@pja-plumbing.co.uk
07969 833 610
Oswestry Installation, maintenance & repairs, no job too small, Gas Safe registered

On 15/07/2014 15:38, davidrooney2 wrote:

Hi Yoland
As you may have heard we are hoping to open a Tea room in the memorial hall and I was wondering if you could recommend a local plumber and electrian. 
Thanks David and Karen. 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626  Yo's blog: http://yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk