Thursday 23 October 2014

Can you help?

Message from Anna Leatherbarrow at PGL.

Wanted – Concept 2 rowing machine. I am a keen rower and am saving to buy my own ergo machine, in the meantime – does anybody have a concept 2 rowing machine gathering dust anywhere or that they are not able to use that I could borrow/rent for the winter months (Nov-feb)? I am willing to pay a rental fee and can collect/drop back. It will be safely stored and looked after!

If you do or know anyone who does, please email me anna.leatherbarrow@pgl.co.uk

 Thanks

 Anna Leatherbarrow

HR Supervisor

 PGL Boreatton Park

Tel. 01939 260551 Ext. 6603

www.pgl.co.uk
--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626  Yo's blog: http://yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk