Thursday 28 April 2016

Local home and pet carer

Message from Rosie Wood,   Marches estate, Platt Bridge.


Home & Pet Carer

I am Rosie, I know many local people who feel home help is needed, but people don't like to ask.

I look after local elderly, disabled and local farm folk in their homes including. your pets + farm animals.

I shop and cook whole food meals or most people choose dishes they love to eat + I also feed folk.

Covering local area 8-10 mile radius of Ruyton XI Towns; very reasonable rates folk can afford.

I have lived in Ruyton XI Towns for over 10 yrs + my own dog/horses + running our own business.

Let me know how I can help you or loved ones, pets or farm animals, give me a call or email me .

Kind regards

Rosie Wood
Pet/Horse & Elderly Care

Tel 01939 262494
rosie@rosiewood.com

 



--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B & Garden, Ruyton XI Towns nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  Tel:  01939 261 121  brownhill@eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.co.uk www.eleventowns.org uk  www.eleventowns.com  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club - www.ShACC-uk.org  MAILING LIST  for Ruyton XI Towns area  Yo`s blog:  http://Yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk