Friday 9 December 2016

RE: very interesting stuff

Hi,

 

I've found that interesting stuff and I just wanted to show it to you. Just take a look http://white.bigbadbutton.com/e6bn/7

 

 

Hugs, beth hasan

 

From: IAN LYCETT [mailto:ianandjanelycett@btinternet.com]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 9:16 AM
To: johnandnickyguest@tiscali.co.uk
Subject: That's dark, bro.

 

Without being rude or anything, and I know it's a recurring thing in this sub, but at the moment I really am looking for an out-of-the-box solution, even if it's more expensive than it could be.

 

 

I've got a client already asking about an aerial filming solution, and the time required to acquire the skills to build are, for the moment, not a priority- time is the factor here- I'm hoping to be competent enough to fly some straight-line filming missions by the start of Feb to fulfil the project requirements. I'll then be spending the spring and summer testing the limits of whatever quad I acquire and deciding what I want to build myself.