Friday 10 November 2017

WWI Men of Ruyton who lost their lives

You will remember that I proposed to start a Local History blog way back in the spring but that it disappeared off the face of the mailing list.

I found out that, although the world and his wife has a blog, the concept just did not suite me or what I wanted to do. 

Plan B is a website, something  Roger and I are well practiced with designing and running.

So here we go, this is the first article which will be posted on the new website, with all the previous entries - full details in the next few days.

Please find attached the list of RUYTON MEN WHO FELL IN World War I and II, compiled in great detail by Irena White. If you have any further information on these men or others who were lucky enough to return, from WWI, II, or other wars, Irena and I would love to know.  Please contact me in the first instance  Yoland@eleventowns.co.uk

WE WILL REMEMBER THEM

--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B & Garden, Ruyton XI Towns nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  Tel:  01939 261 121  brownhill@eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.co.uk www.eleventowns.org uk  www.eleventowns.com  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club - www.ShACC-uk.org  MAILING LIST  for Ruyton XI Towns area  Yo`s blog:  http://Yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk