Thursday 2 December 2021

Yoland needs help! Surfeit of Bryngium Blue Star

Dear Blogger

I am sure I ordered, or so I thought, 5 alpinum Blue Star Eryngiums but mistakenly bought 50!

I am offering 40 of these plants for £1 each - proceeds to the NGS.

Catalogue description

A dramatic hardy perennial also known as the Sea Holly. Large prickly cone-like centres surrounded by silvery blue spiny bracts on deep blue stems. A versatile plant, it's an incredibly popular choice for bouquets and dried flower displays and in the garden it will happily grow in a sunny border or in containers. Highly attractive to butterflies. Height 50-60 cm. Flowers July to September. First grade loose root plants supplied.      

See attached picture

Please email your order and I will leave the plants out, with your name, and you can leave the money in the box in the garage, as before.