Wednesday 24 December 2014

Can you help - damage to car

Message from Rob O`Keefe, Doctor`s Meadow.

My car, a red Citroen xsara, has been reversed into between 10pm last night and 8am this morning. I'm presuming it could of been the van that I heard reverse into our close at half 7 this morning but it could of been anyone.

If anyone saw anything please could you let me know. Also could we also have the 4 recycling boxes that were stolen from outside our house last Thursday back please. These aren't crimes of the century but it makes me sad that these people without out morals or social conscious live amongst us.
--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626  Yo's blog: http://yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk