Friday 19 December 2014

Corbest School News

Message from Sue Hackett, Parish Clerk.

The Corbet School News gives a wonderful insight into the goings on at The Corbet School, Baschurch - the secondary school to  where most children from Ruyton Primary School will move on.

It is such a shame that most of us have had no idea about the news and achievements  in our local schools.  I have now put my name down to have the Corbet newsletter sent to me on a regular basis which I will then pass onto the Mailing List.

If there is a similar news bulletin available from Ruyton`s St. John the Baptist Primary School, PLEASE would someone put me on their mailing list!

--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626  Yo's blog: http://yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk