Monday 23 September 2019

Can you help? Wanted car storage

Dear Blogger

Message from Rosie Wood, The Marches.


Local car storage;

æHi all, I am Rosie and lived in RXT 13 years, looking to store my car.

I have a few cars, a member of Mini Club + Moke Club, just need more car storage.

Hoping a kind local would consider renting, if they have an empty secure home garage single or double or farm secure outbuilding. It would be only for car storage not to work in, as I have my own home garage workshop to do this. I would consider locations between Oswestry- RXT- Shrewsbury to rent short term or long term. No need to be heated just a simple, secure, dry, single or double garage. I always pay in advance.

If anyone knows of someone local who may have an empty garage I could rent, please ask them to call me for a chat.

Many thanks

Rosie  - Tel 01939 262494
rosie@rosiewood.com