Sunday 2 May 2021

Help needed with community website

Dear Blogger

Message from Dave Shearan.

Some time ago I proposed the creation of a community website which seemed to be well received. The Parish Council have approved the costs for hosting the website so I will start building it and let you see how it's going from time to time.  Please can you help? Perhaps in one of these two ways:  1) Do you take very good photos? If so please could you let me know if you are interested in taking some photos for the website. I can then let you know what I am after.    2) Are you interested in website design/building? The site will be built using Wordpress. If you have any experience in this or would like to learn as you go then get in touch so we can share the load a little.    If you can help please contact David Shearan dave.shearan@icloud.com