Saturday 17 November 2012

Colin`s Movember Moustache

My Movember Moustache is coming on - I even had to trim it a bit this morning - after only two weeks.
And donations are beginning to arrive - thank you to everyone who is supporting these Men's Charities with me.

And a BIG thank you to Chrissie Symmons of the Shropshire Star - her photographer seems to have found a way of making it look quite impressive even though it was only four days old when the photo was taken. The article is reproduced here, from the Shropshire Star of Movember 7th :-

http://www.rxit.org.uk/movember.pdf

My page for donations is here:-

https://www.movember.com/uk/donate/payment/member_id/5279173/

You have the option of keeping your donation anonymous (or not, at your discretion) and you can complete the form for Gift Aid, so that 25% is added to your donation, if you qualify.
Or you can give me cash and I will complete the web form on your behalf, as I have done for some already.

Thanks very much for your continued support.

--
Colin Case
www.ruytonxitowns.org.uk
Tel: +44 1939 260628
Mobile: +44 7860 904006
Fax: +44 872 115 8730
--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626