Monday 10 February 2014

MY DEAL FOR YOU

Dear,
Compliments, I picked interest to disclose this vital issue to you, after reading about your country's real estate business. I am seeking for your opinion in assisting me in my business investment plans.

I lost my husband few years ago since then his brothers have been seriously chasing me around with constant threats, they have successfully collected all his properties, closed his local accounts.

Though our short marriage was blessed with a male child who is 7 years now, before my husband died he disclosed to me of the deposit (US$10.5 Million) he made outside my country in one of the reputable banks. This deposit was originally for the purchase of cocoa processing machines because of the factory he intended establishing before his untimely death.

I am soliciting for your assistance to help me receive this fund in your account for the purpose of investment, since my life in this region is at high risk because of the pressure coming from the family I made up my mind to leave them. If you agree to assist me, get back so that we can discuss in details and what will be your commission for the help.

You can reach me on this number: +22998520796, thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours,
Helen Lama.