Thursday 6 February 2014

Thanks to the Mailing List

The Mailing List has proved particularly useful to newcomers to the local villages so if you have a new neighbour, do please get them to send me their email address so they can go on the list.

Dear Yoland

Further to my telephone call to you . Helen and I have used your network so many times and it really is very good.  Recently I received an enquiry regarding my decorating business through your network.

I have to say this is a great community service so please accept our thanks for all the hard work you do.

Kind regards 
David James,
Brush Strokes - Painter and Decorator & Gardener
interior & exterior decorating, repairs & home maintenance jobs , from an hour to a long project.



--
Kind Regards
David James
Mobile 07930 185106
--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626