Tuesday 5 August 2014

Volunteers wanted for Hay strewing in the Bridge Field

Message from Clive Dean, Countryside and Green Space Officer.

Hi there

I have hay bales arriving at Bridge Inn Fields on Thursday or Friday this week and need as many volunteers as possible to help strew the hay. Unfortunately, as usual, I am on leave and can’t be there (I didn’t plan it this way!). I have asked Tris Pearce from Pearce-environment to help with the strewing.

 As usual with the hay delivery we don’t know exactly when it will arrive yet so I will have to let you know later but I expect it to be Thursday afternoon or Friday so I am suggesting that whatever day it arrives if you can come along from 4pm onward to help spread the hay that would be great!

If you feel you might be available to help could you let both me and Tris know so we have an idea how much help we will have

Thanks

 Clive Dean

Countryside Sites and Greenspace Officer

Outdoor Recreation Team

Shropshire Council

Shirehall

Abbey Foregate

Shrewsbury

Shropshire

SY2 6ND

tel     01743 255909

mob 07990 085257

 


--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626  Yo's blog: http://yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk