Tuesday 5 July 2016

Road closure update no 2!

Many thanks to Gary Wann, Shotatton for chasing ShCC about the A5 Road Closure.  

Yoland,


I just called Shropshire Council regarding the A5 overnight closure between the Wolfshead roundabout and Queens Head Junction.  They referred me to Highways England (0300 123 5000) who informed me that the work is now planned to take place from 11th to 16th July (next week Mon to Sat am) with the closure being between 7.00pm and 7.00am.

I pointed out that the road closure notification signs for 4th July for 5 nights are still in place (at the Wolfshead roundabout anyway) and got the response, 'Oh heck, I'll get that sorted' or words to that effect.

I still can't find any reference to the work on the Highways England website.

Regards
Gary Wann
Shotatton


--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B & Garden, Ruyton XI Towns nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  Tel:  01939 261 121  brownhill@eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.co.uk www.eleventowns.org uk  www.eleventowns.com  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club - www.ShACC-uk.org  MAILING LIST  for Ruyton XI Towns area  Yo`s blog:  http://Yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk