Tuesday 9 October 2018

The Apple problem - SOLVED!

My goodness, I did not know what I was taking on when I was asked about what to do with surplus apples!  It has been two days of telephone calls, emails and waiting for replies from them all!

However, I think I have solved the problem of everyone`s surplus apples:-

Please take them to Treflach Farm Shop, Morda, Oswestry SY10 9HX

01691 654 321

http://treflachfarm.co.uk    where you can leave an email message.

Now I have found somewhere, please don`t let me down, take your apples to Ian at Treflach.

And there are loads of lovely looking good food to buy while you are re-cycling your apples for juice or cider rather than putting them on the compost heap.

--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B & Garden, Ruyton XI Towns nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  Tel:  01939 261 121  brownhill@eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.co.uk www.eleventowns.org uk  www.eleventowns.com  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club - www.ShACC-uk.org  MAILING LIST  for Ruyton XI Towns area  Yo`s blog:  http://Yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk