Tuesday 11 March 2014

A new Book Club

Message from Helen Porter, Weston Lullingfields.

As the New Inn book club is full and has a waiting list can you send this around for me.....

I would love to set up a new book club for anyone in the Baschurch, Ruyton, Weston area. I suggest we meet once every 4 to 6 weeks and I'm very happy to arrange a venue and organise the meetings.

If anyone is interested do phone or email me and we'll arrange an initial meeting to discuss how the group could work best.  Daytimes or evenings are good for me.

Best wishes
Helen Porter
Weston Lullingfields
Home 262449   and Mobile 07809 666309

--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626