Thursday 4 September 2014

Can you help?

Message from Chriss Eccleston at Barncroft Nursery.

I have a classic car (Anglia 105e) project that I want undertaking by someone, I am looking for some one that can  do a bit of everthing e.g welding, body repairs, spraying ,& mechanical works or maybe I can patch together several people to get the job done.  I have a large double garage that could be available to do the work in if required, and I can supply all the materials & equipment, so I just require some brain & man power.

My phone no. is (home) 261184 or mobile 07535740704.  It would be best if contact is made via phone rather than e-mail, as I don`t use it very much.

Many thanks,
 Chris Eccleston
--   Yoland Brown  Brownhill House B&B, Ruyton XI Towns, nr. Shrewsbury SY4 1LR  ShACC - Shropshire Alternative Car Club  www.eleventowns.co.uk  www.eleventowns.com  www.ShACC-uk.org  Tel:  01939 261 121       Fax:  01939 260626  Yo's blog: http://yo-emails.blogspot.co.uk