Tuesday 18 December 2018

Fwd: Christmas, Events and Health & Wellbeing




-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Christmas, Events and Health & Wellbeing
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 04:54:34 +1100
From: Moor Farm Shop <shop@moorfarmshop.co.uk>
Reply-To: shop@moorfarmshop.co.uk
To: yoland@eleventowns.co.uk <yoland@eleventowns.co.uk>


Moor Farm
 

Moor Farms Facebook  Moor Farms Twitter Moor Farms Events
2018 / 2019

Moor Farms
Moor Farms
 
 

There is still time!

You still have time to order for Christmas. We will be closed between Christmas and New Year so make sure you stock up now to keep you going!! If you need help with quantities or cooking instructions please ask, we're here to help.

 


 
 
Bread Cheese
 
 

Burn's Night!

Saturday 26th January 2019


To buy your tickets call the shop on 01939 262632 or come in to the shop.

 
 

The Wurzels!

Saturday 6th July 2019


To buy your tickets call the shop on 01939 262632 or come in to the shop.

 

There is also camping available just let us know when you buy your tickets if you plan to camp.

 
 

 
 

 
 
Moor Farms
Bread
 
 

Introducing you to my favourite products


My name is Elaine Timmis. I have been using Forever Aloe Vera products for just under 12 months and it's about time I told you all about them and stopped keeping them all to myself. My favourite thing in the whole world is food but these products come a very close second and I am so excited to tell you about them all!! There is such a huge range of products that I couldn't even start to explain on here but if you would like to hear about the products from skincare to weight management to daily supplements and how it can help you please get in touch with me. Hey - don't just take my word for it try them for yourself for free!

They also make fantastic Christmas presents! 

Mobile 07870175290

E-mail: ectimmis@yahoo.co.uk

Or just reply to this e-mail.

 

Show me more
 
 
Tea Rooms Shop Blog
Cafe
Shop
Blog