Wednesday 27 January 2021

Pilates and fitness on zoom

Dear Blogger

Message from Amy Jones, Doctors Meadow.  Contact Amybozi17@gmail.com

Mummy & Me Back to Basics.
Starting Thursday 4th February 2021 - 11.15am Via Zoom

Live and also on demand (miss the class, catch up when suits you.)
What's App Support Group
Easy Booking App
Meet new Mummy's and share your experiences

Come along and meet new mums, with your little one while going back to basics with postnatal exercises that are going to restore from within. 
Key areas will include
Breathing Correctly
Posture
Pelvic Floor Relaxation and strengthen
Movement
Relaxation

Along side my class you will have  a what's app support group, so you can communicate and find support from myself and other new mums alike, swop stories, help each other, have support on hand 7 days a week from myself for advice and help on your recovery in to motherhood.

I'm so excited to be adding this postnatal class to my timetable . as a qualified Pre and postnatal personal trainer / Pilates instructor , I will be instructing you via zoom with my own little helper , my daughter who's 5 months old . 
Not only am I qualified and passionate about pre and postnatal training, I also have first hand knowledge and experience about every step of your journey.

You will need a free consultation prior to class and must have Doctors clearance to exercise.

Booking Via Wix 

First session is Free.