Monday 13 April 2020

Make your own face mask

Brownhill House Garden - The beautiful Bleeding Heart I see from my kitchen window for several months.

Dear Blogger

I have not been shopping since 23rd March, thanks to having a house full of food for B&B guests who will never come, a garden with lots of vegetables and deliveries by Moor Farm - thank you friends. Also son Hugo has brought us luxuries like hot cross buns,  crumpets and choccy biscuits!

However, it is now time to venture to the Cash and Carry - so I have made myself a face mask.  You can find loads of suggestions on line but this is the one I chose.  I understood hoover bags are particularly good, with a lining of a tightly woven fabric.  Having cut up 3 hoover bags and made 2 rather bulky face masks, next time, I would go for two layers of Roger`s very expensive Rohan trousers.

I must emphasise my mask is for shopping where I am rarely ever closer than 2 metres to anyone.