At last, Brownhill House Garden is able to open, on Tuesday 30th June.
We will be open from 10am until 5.15pm but you need to book a one hour slot on the NGS website - see link below. Remember, there is much you can see from the top of our garden, even if you are wary of the steps.
Due to the current situation we are having to set certain conditions so that everyone can enjoy our gardens safely.
- Only people with pre-booked tickets can visit the garden at the time-slot they have booked.
- Please show or print out your order confirmation email as proof of ticket purchase.
- Please do not arrive early and if you arrive late, you will not be able to stay longer than your original timeslot.
- Please observe social distancing rules on your visit.
- There will be no refreshments on sale or use of the toilet.
- Please respect any signage or instructions the garden owner has.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
We have worked hard to produce the plants which you have very generously bought from us. Now please support our opening day to continue raising funds for the charities supported by the National Gardens Scheme.
We look forward to seeing you at Brownhill House Garden, next Tuesday, 30th June.
Yoland and Roger Brown